Request a Free Measure & Quote
To ensure your screen operates optimally:
- Always return to the fully retracted position when not in use. This stops the pleats from losing their memory and flattening.
- Keep debris such as leaves and dirt build up out of the tracks
- Use a feather duster or soft dry sponge to remove dust from the screen and wipe the mesh in a vertical direction.
- For Screens with a caterpillar track, spray the top and bottom tracks with a silicone-based spray (NOT WD-40) while the screen is fully extended. Do this every 6 months.
- In the event of a caterpillar track failure, collect all loose parts. do not attempt to reassemble as improper re-assembly can cause further damage.